Yes. The program was originally created to be used by children with significant attention and learning difficulties who had a developmental age between 3-8, however, clinical trials have shown that TALI Train increases attention skills in both children with developmental disorders such as Autism Spectrum Disorder and neuro-typical children (aged 4-9 years).
Articles in this section
- What is included in the TALI Train Education package?
- How many students can use TALI Train in my school?
- Can TALI Train be used by any child?
- How does TALI Train help students in a school setting?
- As a school, what support do I get with a TALI Train License?
- How do I implement the TALI Train Program in my school?
- What equipment do I need to use TALI Train in my school?
- What school levels is TALI Train appropriate for?
- What is the science behind the TALI Train program?
- How can I explain the benefits of strong attention in learning to staff and parents?