Yes. The program was originally created to be used by children with significant attention and learning difficulties who had a developmental age between 3-8, however, clinical trials have shown that Tali Train increases attention skills in both children with developmental disorders such as Autism Spectrum Disorder and neuro-typical children (aged 4-9 years).
Articles in this section
- What is included in the Tali Train Education package?
- How many students can use Tali Train in my school?
- Can Tali Train be used by any child?
- How does Tali Train help students in a school setting?
- As a school, what support do I get with a Tali Train License?
- How do I implement the Tali Train Program in my school?
- What equipment do I need to use Tali Train in my school?
- What school levels is Tali Train appropriate for?
- What is the science behind the Tali Train program?
- How can I explain the benefits of strong attention in learning to staff and parents?